A Campaign to have the UK Government Repay all £200 bn of Unsecured Debt
The UK governments over the last 50 years have intentionally had a policy of imprisoning people in debt as a way of controlling them.
At the moment there are severe financial problems with there being :
- £200 bn of unsecured debt
- 8 million people in severe debt
- 4 million people in fuel poverty
- 2 million people in their overdraft every month.
Why have the governments never educated people about money?
Why have the governments given control of the money supply (97%) to the banks?
Why have the governments never educated people about how life works?
This campaign gives people a voice and an opportunity to take back their FINANCIAL POWER.
If you believe you should have financial freedom, complete these three actions :
- Add you name to the petition https://you.38degrees.org.uk/p/GOV2Repay
- Join the facebook group GOV2Repay
- Upload you story of how debt has affected you
This is your opportunity to take your financial power and have financial freedom.